Employment Opportunities 02/05/18 3:58:39 PM|
We are currently accepting applications for an
Agronomy Sales Representative
The successful candidate will have strong technical knowledge in all aspects of crop production and perform a consultative sales and service function to crop producers. In addition the candidate will have a proven sales ability. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are also a requirment for the position. The role requires either a degree or diploma in agriculture and/or extensive experience in agriculture. Completion of the Certified Crop Advisor program or the ability to attain this is desired. Practical farm experience is an asset.
A competitive salary and benefit package is provided.
Please forward resumes to Garth Stoner firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (705)357-2764
Store Retail Associate
- Basic understanding of inventory management, purchase ordering, and receiving product.
- Ability to organize, merchandising and inventory control in a retail environment
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- 3-5 years retail experience preferred, Agriculture knowledge is an asset but not required
- Have working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Have flexibility to work on Saturdays
Interested applicants are asked to forward their resume in confidence to: Sunderland Co-operative Inc. P.O BOX 280 Sunderland, ON L0C 1H0 Attention: Garth Stoner email@example.com